Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Vision for Success

Vision Board

This is what I've planned for my future, created using Photoshop and my determination to make it happen

I've chosen the images in the vision board, because it shows a clear picture to what I'm planning for my future. After graduating from high school, I plan to go to college and take a business major as shown in the top left-hand corner of the vision board. I might go to University of California Riverside  or University of California LA. I also plan to go on a vacation to Europe, Venice especially, because I'm curious to what a floating city might look like.



4 comments:

  1. I like the quote that you have. I've noticed that you wanted to go to Venice, and I think that is a great place to vacation. I also being a business major is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you put together your vision board very self explanatory looks like you have a bright future ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the quote you put into your vision board. What do you mean by "a floating city ?" I have no idea what that is. I'd recommend going through with being a business major.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome vision board, great combination and illustration.

    ReplyDelete